Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 26
|date & time||26 Jul 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Last night you said that when there are no thoughts in the mind, the mind becomes an empty space and the doors to all the mysteries are opened. I feel this inner space deeply and clearly but there is nothing special that I feel as mystery.
- Will you explain what you mean by the mystery and how it is felt?
- Question 2
- Not only in meditation but in routine life also, I constantly feel a oneness with the existence, egolessness, timelessness. Yet I feel myself ordinary. And I do not find in me the total transformation about which you talk very often.
- Question 3
- You are often saying that this is good or bad, or this is right or wrong. Is this a language just for us as we are not able to realize the oneness of everything, or is there such a thing as good and bad?
- Question 4
- It is our imagination, through auto-suggestions, that has established us in the world of the finite, in the world of names and forms, in the world of pains and pleasures. Can the same instrument be used to reach the infinite, the absolute, the blissful? The same instrument in the reverse order?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|