Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 28
|date & time||28 Jul 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- It has been said that no desire, neither worldly nor religious, can lead towards freedom. But a positive imagination of happiness and bliss is also a sort of desire. Then isn't it true that imagination is also desire and hence creates tensions?
- Question 2
- Yesterday, you said that mind is reality, dream is reality. Then why do gurus like you take the trouble to teach us that mind is the only barrier, mind is the only obstacle?
- Question 3
- You said last night that a change in the outer or inner and physical or mental aspects can bring a change in consciousness. That means that changes on the periphery also affect the consciousness, the center. But then why do you emphasize changing the center, instead of changing the outer, the periphery?
- Question 4
- Why should there be a difference in techniques for men and women?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|