Work Is Love Made Visible
- "We have gathered here to consider a few very significant matters.
- I had no idea that what I am saying to individual people would need to be made public one day. I had never thought about it. I talk to people according to my capacity and capability, about whatsoever feels blissful to me and whatever may be of help to them.
- But slowly, slowly, as I have the opportunity to come into contact with hundreds and hundreds of people, I have come to realize and begun to see that there is a limit to what I alone can do. No matter how much I may want to, I cannot bring my words to all the people who are in need of them. ... " (Osho, Ch. 1: A Gathering of Friends.)
- translated from
- Hindi : Anant Ki Pukar (अनंत की पुकार)
- "Extemporaneous talks given by Osho in Lonavala, Nargol, Mumbai and Matheran, India."
- "Chapters 1 - 13 were originally published as Anant Ki Pukar"
- "Chapter 14, a talk in English, is published for the first time in this title"
- Chapter 1, A Gathering of Friends is reproduced on this site in the slightly different translation from Osho: The Luminous Rebel by Vasant Joshi, PhD. This discourse is stated to be from December 23, 1967, at Lonavala.
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- ~1967 ~ 71 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 14 (see table of contents)
Work Is Love Made Visible
Translating an Enlightened Vision into Action
table of contents
| edition 2011
|discourses & a personal interview|
|1||A Gathering of Friends||23 Dec 1967 pm||Lonavala||0h 47min||audio|
|2||A New Vision of Sannyas||24 Dec 1967 am||Lonavala||0h 39min||audio|
|3||Work Will Bring its Own Wealth||24 Dec 1967 om **||Lonavala||0h 21min||audio|
|4||Collecting Friends, Not Funds||24 Dec 1967 pm||Lonavala||0h 50min||audio|
|5||Four Things to Remember||25 Dec 1967 am||Lonavala||0h 50min||audio|
|6||An Organism Built on Foundations of Love||31 Oct 1968 am||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 4min||audio|
|7||A World Center||1972 -- 1974 ?||Kasubhai's House, Bombay||0h 21min||audio|
|8||The Art of Living in a Juicy and Blissful Way||23 Jan 1968 am||Bombay||1h 13min||audio|
|9||A Collective Vision of Religion||9 Apr 1968 om **||Eastern Chambers, Bombay||0h 38min||audio|
|10||The Art of Work as Meditation||18 Oct 1967 om **||Matheran, meditation camp||0h 47min||audio|
|11||Making Meditation Centers||25 Feb 1970 am||Bombay||0h 42min||audio|
|12||Facing the Ego||16 Oct 1971 pm||Bombay||1h 13min||audio|
|13||Beyond Office Politics||1967 -- 1971 ?||unknown||unknown||missing|