YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||22 Mar 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Turiya
- Beloved Osho, last night, I was amazed to see that the people from 'Bunte' magazine were upset by your remarks in the discourse. For myself and other German sannyasins it was beautiful to see you make such gentle and hilarious fun of the whole nazi trip.
- My laughter helped to dissolve the whole heavy past and guilt associated with Hitler's Germany.
- But the 'Bunte' reporter, Inge Byhan, could not see the joke. She was totally enraged and wanted to leave in the middle. She said that what you were doing was a terrible insult to humanity. She was screaming afterwards.
- Osho, I feel so sad that this stupid woman behaved so insanely. I ask you for forgiveness on her part and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for liberating me.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|