YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||24 Mar 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 48min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 0h 51min. Quality: inferior, a slight constant audio-noise. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived. (Some more of the arrival can be found in "Part 1" in the archive of s201. "Part 1" of #04 has even longer video material of #06.).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Ma Jivan Mada
- Beloved Osho, recently, you concluded a discourse by saying: "Remember, 'let-go' is the most important word in existence." It penetrated me like an arrow. Since then your words have been haunting me.
- Beloved master, could you please speak a little more on the art of letting go? It seems the easiest yet the hardest thing to do. Is there a knack? Could you once again burn my ignorance with the lightning of your arrow?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, as I write this question my hands are shaking.
- While reading the chapter called "the Wanderer" from the Sound of running water I saw that the culminating sentence was, "Yet the call is heard, as somewhere in our being the promise is remembered." With this sentence there was an explosion of energy in my heart, bringing tears to my eyes.
- Osho, I have always known -- but I feel so afraid: even as the explosion happened, I was escaping. Osho, I call you "beloved master" but still I escape.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, ten years of sannyas have finally brought me to a total chaos.
- On the one hand I welcome it; on the other hand there is so much fear about whether I'll come out of it.
- And this "tiger" about whom you were speaking to me comes closer and closer.
- Everyone is shipwrecked with laughter. There's nothing to hold on to, what to say about letting go?
- What to do at such a meeting? My fear is of dying or going cuckoo.
- Beloved Osho, my heart is trembling. Can you please say something?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|