YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 07
|date & time||25 Mar 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 9min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 13min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of first question: Ma Prem Maneesha; second and third questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, are we moving into the Socratic dialogue form of discourses now?
- But I detect an essential difference. Socrates said: "Know thyself." You have said: "Let go thyself!"
- Please comment.
- Question 2 from Ramananda
- I talk in my sleep. The other morning a girlfriend... sorry "my girlfriend" laughingly told me, "You were so funny last night. You said, 'I am enlightened' three times, and then you sang a song."
- Beloved Master, who is enlightened?
- Question 3 from Christiane
- I came all the way from Belgium to see you for two days only.
- Why do I feel like a bat among the birds, I feel a rat, among the rats, I say I am a bird
- Where do I belong?
- I love your books, they make me laugh and they make me cry, they make me live also.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|