YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 08
|date & time||26 Mar 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 51min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Neelam
- Beloved Osho, what do you mean by the raised hand and "Yaa-Hoo"?
- Question 2 from Ma Jivan Mada
- Beloved Osho, in the book Dialogues with Gurdjieff, George Gurdjieff is said to have described the work as:
- "It is more than all words, less than all dreams. It is a terror to behold, a joy to experience. It is the connecting ends of a great and secret circle closing the gap twixt all and nothing, it is the work."
- Beloved master, how would you define the work?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|