YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 11
|date & time||29 Mar 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 56min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, when does the disciple's freedom become his master's condemnation?
- Question 2 from Sw Satyam Ambhoj
- Beloved Osho, I am quaking inside as I write this question. My girlfriend wants to be a Zen master. She does not have a Zen stick but shakes pretty good tail feathers when she gets ruffled. So far I've been fighting her for my small portion of the truth.
- Since your statement the other night about wanting many women masters, I thought maybe I should just give up my fight and totally surrender, become absolutely, totally henpecked!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|