YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||5 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 10min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:04:33.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: good, but no sound after Q1 and the response to it, a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Question 1 from Sw Prem Bhairava
- Beloved Osho, when you initiated me eight years ago, I had my own business, a great car, a nice apartment and always a beautiful woman around. I dressed myself in a three-piece business uniform complete with briefcase.
- Now, I live in a bamboo hut, drive a rented bike, dress myself in a nehru shirt and strange cotton pants; very rarely do I allow a woman to come close anymore.
- Am I on the right track to enlightenment?
- P.S. My briefcase changed into a backpack.
- P.P.S. Don't take this question too seriously!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|