YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 26
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||15 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 11min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation AFTER the discourse from 56:19.
Live music after a meditation.
|video||Available, duration 1h 11min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Prem Vijaya
- Beloved Osho, i have been studying aikido for the past ten years, but I didn't get the basic truth.
- But when I saw the movement of your body in discourse, I understood the point of the basic truth:
- I understood that the movement which is one with existence is coming from total relaxation and deep awareness. It is utterly different from the movement which one gets from training.
- I feel very much, "action through inaction" by watching how you move. Please comment on "action through inaction."
- Beloved master, I am grateful to you.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|