YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 29
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||18 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:32:06.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, how do you experience your enlightenment?
- Question 2 from Anand Agyeya
- Beloved Osho, what exactly is the right remembrance that buddha talks about?
- I go on remembering all kinds of things you have said, and my own in sights, but isn't that my mind trying to deceive mind? And who is remembering it?
- Question 3 from Mada (Ma Jivan Mada? )
- Beloved Osho, Gurdjieff is said to have commented: "Until a man discovers that he cannot be impartial through his ordinary functions, he cannot be impartial."
- Can an unawakened being ever be impartial?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|