Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 02 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Do positive thoughts bring happenings too? -- like wishing for enlightenment.
- Question 2
- Please describe the developmental gap between the man of spiritual experience who has already attained a certain degree of higher awareness, even certain psychic skills and capacities, and the fully enlightened being -- the living buddha.
- Question 3
- What is the secret of how you can work on so many of us at the same time?
- Question 4
- You mentioned that love is a need. Why is this essential need always so hard to fulfill for most people?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|