Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 04 ~ 02
|date & time||22 Apr 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said yesterday that surrender happens when there is no ego, but we are with egos. How can we move towards surrender?
- Question 2
- You are at the peak of consciousness, you can celebrate, you are celebrating. But how can the ordinary person share with you in celebration?
- Question 3
- Why sometimes, with sensitivity, does a negative mood develop in me?
- Question 4
- You said that to be sensitive is to be religious. But it seems that sensitivity leads me to sensuality and indulgence. What is the way for me?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|