Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 06 ~ 08
|date & time||8 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Sometimes at your lectures I can't keep my eyes open or concentrate, and keep falling somewhere and coming back with a jerk. There is no memory of where I have been. Am I going deep, or just falling asleep?
- Question 2
- You have said that Patanjali's yoga is a complete system. Yet nowhere does he seem to talk about the yoga of kissing. Can you explain this?
- Question 3
- How can one be total yet not extreme in all that one experiences?
- Question 4
- Do you smile -- when we are serious and long-faced in your audience?
- Question 5
- You once said that drugs create chemical dreams -- imaginary experiences. And Krishnamurti says that all yoga practices, all meditation techniques, are just like drugs -- they produce chemical change and, hence, the experiences. Please comment.
- Question 6
- I am confused between the feeling of self-consciousness, which you say is a disease, and the feelings of self-awareness, self-remembering, and being a witness.
- Question 7
- How is one to watch breath when it is not seen but felt?
- Question 8
- Need witnessing be a cold phenomenon?
- Question 9
- Why can't you give us something that will kill us instantaneously and painlessly instead of us having to go through all this seemingly endless suffering?
- Question 10
- Where do your words come from and how do you relate to them?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|