Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 01 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||28 Dec 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: not good, barely audible (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said that there are only two alternatives for men, either madness or meditation, but millions of people on the earth have not reached to either of the two. Do you think they will?
- Question 2
- Capacity of right knowledge is one of the five faculties of the mind, but it is not a state of no-mind. Then how is it possible that whatsoever one sees through this center is true? Does this center of right knowledge function after enlightenment, or can even a meditator, a sadhak be with this center?
- Question 3
- You said that if we see visions of Ram or that we are dancing with Krishna, to remember it is only imagination. But the other night you said that if we were receptive we could communicate with Christ, Buddha or Krishna right now. Is that communication also imagination when it happens, or there are meditative states in which Christ or Buddha is really there? A little difficult to be understood.
- Question 4
- Please explain whether awareness is also one of the modifications of the mind.
- Question 5
- Please explain how it is possible that just by looking, by witnessing the recordings in the brain cells, the sources of thought process can cease to be.
- Question 6
- While talking on Lao Tzu you become a Taoist sage, while talking on tantra you become a tantric, while talking on bhakti you become an enlightened bhakta, and while talking on yoga you have become a perfect yogi. Will you please explain how come this phenomenon has become possible?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|