Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 01 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||30 Dec 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good. Missing the first few words (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said that Patanjali's yoga is an exact science, absolutely logical, in which the result is as certain as two plus two make four. If the attainment of the unknown and infinite, can be reduced to mere logic, is it not true and at the same time absurd that the infinite phenomenon is within the orbit of the finite mind?
- Question 2
- Yesterday you referred about a Western thinker who started doubting everything that can be doubted, but could not doubt himself. You said that this is a great achievement in opening towards divine. How?
- Question 3
- Buddha finally conveyed to Mahakashyap what he could not convey to anybody else through words. In what category of knowledge -- direct, inferential and words of the awakened one -- does it come? What was the message?
- Question 4
- You have often said that most scriptures have a lot of what is called interpolations. Does the yoga sutra of Patanjali also suffer from this defect, and how will you deal with it?
- Question 5
- Would you please explain the working of that unknown force which keeps the human mind attached to wordly things and habits in spite of being fully aware that the ultimate result is nothing but misery?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|