Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 02 ~ 08
|date & time||8 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- The way seems to be towards peace and awareness. Why then is everyone and everything around you in such a chaos?
- Question 2
- In doing sadhana on Aum, is it better to repeat it like a mantra or to try to hear it as an inner sound?
- Question 3
- Before, you used to talk about the mantra Hoo. Then why you are emphasizing now the mantra Aum?
- Question 4
- You said that needs are to do with the body and desires are to do with the mind. Which of these two brought us to you?
- Question 5
- Is it possible to find a synthesis between yoga and tantra? Does one lead to another?
- Question 6
- Often when you are talking to us, waves of energy come to us opening our hearts and bringing tears of gratitude. You have said that you fill us whenever we are open, but often this phenomenon happens to many people at the same time, like shaktipat. Why do you not give us this wonderful experience more often?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|