Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 03 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Mar 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- What happened to Rajneesh on March 21st? Did he attain samadhi with or without seed?
- Question 2
- Please explain how the seed is burned in final samadhi.
- Question 3
- As a comparatively new sannyasin I am a little worried about the number of very serious, worried looking sannyasins around you. Could you reassure me about this please?
- Question 4
- Sometimes I feel aware and sometimes not. Awareness seems to pulsate. Does this pulsating slowly disappear or does it go suddenly?
- Question 5
- Only recently you said that if one could not love, then meditation would take you to love, and if one could not meditate, then love will take you to meditation. You seem to have changed your mind.
- Question 6
- Once you said that if it is needed, then you will take one more birth. But if you have already attained to samadhi without seed, how can you take one more birth? You may not think this a relevant personal question, but at the rate my spiritual growth seems to be going, it is!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|