Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 04 ~ 10
|date & time||30 Apr 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
Acc. to a source a vinyl LP was made of this lecture.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- The more I watch myself, the more I experience the falseness of my ego. I have started to feel like a stranger to myself, no longer knowing what is false. This leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling of having no guidelines, as I sensed I had before.
- Question 2 (see full text - Another box of cornflakes)
- The West seems to be suffering from too-muchness even in spiritual matters. There are so many different trips, it is like trying to decide which brand of cereal is best when you have hundreds to choose from. How can we tell the West about you without making you seem like just another box of cornflakes on the market?
- Question 3
- Can you talk to us more about celebration? Is it possible to celebrate misery?
- Question 4
- Having listened to your talks continuously for two years now, I see that you contradict almost every single statement you make. Is there really anything one can do except watch and wait?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|