Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 05 ~ 01
|date & time||1 Jul 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 8min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant of the sutra before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 18. The seen which is composed of the elements and the sense organs is of the nature of stability, action, and inertia, and is for the purpose of providing experience and thus liberation to the seer.
- 19. The three gunas -- stability, action, and inertia -- have four stages: the defined, the undefined, the indicated, and the unmanifest.
- 20. The seer, although pure consciousness, sees through the distortions of the mind.
- 21. The seen exists for the seer alone.
- 22. Although the seen is dead to him who has attained liberation, it is alive to others because it is common to all.
- 23. The seer and the seen come together so that the real nature of each may be realized.
- 24. The cause of this union is ignorance.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|