Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 05 ~ 02
|date & time||2 Jul 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How does a buddha participate totally in day-to-day life?
- Question 2
- Please explain what type of meditation techniques are suitable separately for the tamas, rajas, and sattva person. Why do you always give dynamic techniques?
- Question 3
- You said enlightenment is individual, but does individuality remain after enlightenment?
- Question 4
- Where did we come from and how did we become?
- Question 5
- You made me altogether confused and lethargic. I am like mad. At the moment I feel no trust even. Now tell me what should I do? Where should I go?
- Question 6
- Can you talk about the brahmin habit of taking several baths every day and changing clothes? Is this recommended for a sannyasin today?
- Question 7
- Why can you not continue talking on Lao Tzu?
- Question 8 from Madhuri
- Is Werner Erhard anywhere near to being enlightened?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|