Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 05 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||8 Jul 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Listening to you morning after morning, I feel oversaturated with the thought of needing to look inwards and see. In fact I feel like a dog chasing his own tail: the harder he tries, the less he has a chance of success. But giving up trying has not helped much either, because being more alert and aware is turning out to be another subtle doing, and I am back in the same rut.
- Question 2
- During darshan or your lectures I sometimes get overwhelmed by the phenomenon that is you. And then I think that it must have been like that when I sat at the feet of Buddha, Christ, and other masters -- and failed. Will you please promise me not to leave any stone unturned to make sure that you will be my last master?
- Question 3
- Is all mind made out of the same material -- stupidity?
- Question 4
- You said that you never came across a woman who is really intelligent. But how come in the ashram all the executives are women?
- Question 5
- Being with you here in Poona my life has become tremendously enriched without any effort on my part. For this I feel deeply grateful. But why is this beautiful medicine palatable to only a handful when the whole world is dying?
- Question 6
- If Lao Tzu and Patanjali met today could they reconcile their teachings about spiritual growth? If in their buddhahood no distinction exists between them why are their teachings so different. And why has there not been a master before you in all the ages who has combined and synthesized all the teachings of past Buddhas?
- Question 7
- What do you mean by saying to us, "Listen to your inner voice and act accordingly," knowing well that we have only the voice of the mind? Does emptiness have any voice?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|