Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 05 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Jul 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is it a very good sign that one has no questions to ask?
- Question 2
- It has been said that in times of great stress -- social, economic, religious -- that great good is possible. Is this formulation reflective of what we are in Poona experiencing in your presence?
- Question 3
- Nowadays, right from birth till death everything is being controlled, guided, dictated, influenced, governed, handled by politics. So unless and until politics is set right, all the efforts of religion and science may prove futile; because if today's world is a place of chaos and disorders, pain and sufferings, it is only because of dirty politics, isn't it?
- Question 4
- At what point can catharsis be dropped?
- Question 5
- Why has man lost the capacity of sublimation since Patanjali's time?
- Question 6
- Why do you emphasize that one should jump directly into the seventh step, that is dhyan, and then finish the other steps so as to be total to realize samadhi?
- Question 7
- Obviously, I have dodged all the past buddhas that I came across, but I now know that as long as I am in this body I am not going to leave this one. But, then, a lurking fear remains lest I leave, or you leave, the body before nonphysical communion is established.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|