Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 02
|date & time||2 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You talk a lot to us about how important satsang is, being in the presence of an enlightened, liberated man. Yet a lot of your sannyasins spend most of their lives away from you. If it was up to you would you have all of us live here in Poona with you all the time?
- Question 2 from Anurag
- Why do you appear to put down marriage and yet tell people to get married?
- Question 3
- I have been here four weeks now and I still cannot cope with the misery on the street other than by closing myself off. So whatsoever I loosen up in the ashram seems to get lost when I cycle home. Please say something about this.
- Question 4
- What is the secret of how you can work on so many of us at the same time?
- Question 5
- I would have left you had I not taken sannyas from you. Moreover, my previous master now would not accept me, perhaps, because I betrayed him and lost my faith. Anyway I don't wish to lose faith in you. Now I don't hanker after enlightenment. If you can keep me bound to your feet, then I think you have done your duty as a guru.
- Question 6 from "Pathik the Pathetic"
- How is one to stop worrying?
- Question 7
- Is there a difference between judgement and discrimination?
- Question 8
- Padmasambhava says, "When the iron bird flies, the dharma will come to the land of the red man." Is it part of your work to fulfill the prophecy?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|