Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 06
Revision as of 02:57, 17 January 2021 by Rudra (Text replacement - "http\:\/\/www\.oshoworld\.com\/discourses\/audio_eng\.asp\?album_id\=([0-9]*) " to "https://oshoworld.com/osho-discourses-english/ ")
|date & time||6 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Are some people more stupid than others?
- Question 2
- What is the difference between introspection and self-remembering?
- Question 3
- Sometimes, now, you chuckle in the discourse.
- Question 4 from Stardust magazine
- Vijay Anand was a hundred percent sure that his film 'Jaan Hazir Hai' would be a hit... because his 'guru' had predicted its super success.... The film flopped. Will the 'guruji' please explain?
- Question 5
- What is the difference between self-remembering and witnessing?
- Question 6
- Is it possible to be in a state of pure consciousness for a while and to fall out again?
- Question 7
- You said that buddha was essentially selfish. Was Jesus the same? If so what did he mean by: "If any man come after me let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."
- Question 8
- How much of what occurs externally, such as death, betrayal, et cetera, is my mind? How am I responsible for these things?
- Question 9
- Do babies see auras?
- Question 10
- Why is it that we hear of fewer enlightened women than men?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|