Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said man is a bridge between the animal and the divine. Where are we on this bridge?
- Question 2
- Sometimes you say that it is possible for a master and disciple, for two lovers, to meet being to being. And sometimes you say that we are totally alone and it is impossible to ever be together. Is wanting to meet another -- being to being -- a desire, a fiction of the mind that has to be dropped? Please explain if you can.
- Question 3
- If life is a blissful cosmic play, then why are all beings suffering?
- Question 4
- Sometimes it feels like you are just a dream....
- Question 5
- How is it that I am still lost?
- Question 6
- I feel I am in a limbo: neither in this world nor in that, neither a dog nor a god. How to step out of it?
- Question 7
- If there is positive because of negative and light because of darkness, how is one to be a master and, above all, remain so without having a slave?
- Question 8
- Is the desire to stay near you, not going away, also a bondage?
- Question 9
- How can one learn to recognize unreal problems as unreal?
- Question 10
- You are crazy! And you are driving me crazy.
- Question 11
- Why do Mahavir, Buddha, and Rajneesh not sing and dance physically?
- Question 12
- Would you like to change your old promise to something like this: "I have come not to teach but to make you laugh. Laugh, and surrender will happen... and there is no need of any promise now."
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|