Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 02
|date & time||2 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- What can I do with a beggar? Whether I give him a rupee or not, he will remain a beggar all the same. Why are there beggars at all?
- Have not the rich taken away from the poor? Should not the poor take back what the rich have stolen from him?
- You have said we must move to the opposite pole; we must choose both science and religion. Rationality and irrationality, West and East, technology and spirituality.
- Can I choose both politics and meditation? Can I choose to change the world and to change myself at the same time? Can I be a revolutionary and a sannyasin at once?
- Question 2
- Osho, are you a yogi,
- Or a bhakta.
- Or a gyani.
- Or a tantrika?
- Question 3
- How to surrender if I am afraid of myself? And my heart is paining.
- Where is the door of love?
- Question 4
- Why, when I try to listen to your lectures with total attention, can I afterwards not remember what you have said?
- Question 5 from Dheerendra
- I would like to ask one of those short, funny questions which you use at the end of a lecture and to hear you say, "This question is from Dheerendra."
- If I continue meditating, will it come?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|