Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 04
|date & time||4 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Yatri
- Osho. I have heard that Patanjali and Lao Tzu came to a stream. Patanjali began to cross the stream by walking on the surface of the water. Lao Tzu stood on the bank and called him to come back.
- "What's the matter?" Patanjali inquired.
- "That is no way to cross a stream," said Lao Tzu, and led him to a place where the water was shallow, and they waded across together.
- Question 2
- What is the difference between za-zen and Patanjali's dhyan?
- Question 3
- When I listen to my feelings, my inner voice, they tell me to do nothing, just to sleep, eat, and play on the beach, I am afraid to follow these feelings because I think I will get too weak to survive in this world.
- Will existence protect me when I allow myself to let go?
- Question 4
- A few times recently I have felt that I could fly, felt curiously exonerated from gravity and looked with boredom on the 150 pounds' truth of my body.
- Is this just craziness...?
- Question 5
- You told me to be myself. I don't understand.
- How can I be myself if I don't know myself?
- Question 6
- When you talk of taking the jump, I feel that I want to take the jump, but I also feel that I am not at the edge from which the jump is taken.
- I see you shaking us but cannot feel it.
- How do I come to the edge?
- How can I let you teach me?
- Question 7
- Osho, the computer has collected too many of your words. But your smile -- it cannot comprehend it. Will you just be silent with us and smile?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|