Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 06
|date & time||6 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 16min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Why do I always ask nearly the same questions, again and again?
- Question 2
- There are many who can see a lot of contradictions in what you are saying. Once you explained why this is so. But up to this moment I have not come across one single contradiction. Even when there obviously should be one. I just cannot see it, even when I try to. Is there anything wrong with me? Please explain.
- Question 3 from Devateertha
- Your story, Osho, about uncle Dudley reminds me of another West Virginia story. So it goes that a stranger to the area was searching for a certain place. He got lost, so he stopped to ask an old farmer for direction.
- The old man replied, "Go three miles north, over the bridge, make a right, go six miles ahead to a broken-down barn, turn left at the hickory fence.... Nope. That won't do it."
- Again he tried, "Follow this here road for four miles, over the creek around the bend by the chestnut tree make a right, follow that road about two miles, turn left by the stop sign.... Nope, wrong again."
- Trying once more the old man said, "Head west till you hit Gruber's general store, follow to the right over the bridge for five miles, turn right by the yellow house. Go over three ridges till you come to a fork in the road, bear right.... Nope. That won't do."
- "So," said the old farmer after serious contemplation, "you can't get there from here."
- Question 4
- Recently I had a glimpse of emptiness. In my work I communicate through images juxtaposed strangely. Will the clearing process allow the image to rise anew, or as I vanish will the work vanish?
- Question 5
- My body is extraordinarily ill -- rogi. My mind is scientifically indulgent -- bhogi. My heart is approximately yogi. Nearing to child's totality of action, nonpoliticalness, innocent and truthloving, are there any chances of enlightenment for me in this life? Guide me and expedite my case for the Kingdom of God. Prepared for the worst, I hope for the best.
- Question 6
- When you die? Can you make me die too?
- Question 7 from Sw Ajit Saraswati, Dr. Phadnis
- Whenever I am near you I feel tense, and I apparently see three reasons for the same. First: I feel I am being tested and so I have to remain alert. Secondly: I have received so very tremendously from you that in return I would like to give something also and that seems impossible. And thirdly: even so, I feel I still have to receive something from you and I am afraid of missing it.
- Question 8 from Amida
- You have done so much for me. You don't ask that I be better or different. You just keep alleviating the pain and pointing me towards joy. What can I do for you?
- Question 9
- Please talk about music and meditation.
- Question 10
- Watching you sit in your chair, I get more and more puzzled. You are sitting there so incredibly comfortable, you seem to be weightless. What are you doing to the law of gravity?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|