Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 08 ~ 03
|date & time||13 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 28. By performing samyama on the moon, knowledge concerning the arrangement of the stars is gained.
- 29. By performing samyama on the Polar star, knowledge of the movement of the stars is gained.
- 30. By performing samyama on the navel center, knowledge of the organization of the body is gained.
- 31. By performing samyama on the throat, there comes a cessation of the feelings of hunger and thirst.
- 32. By performing samyama on the nerve called kurma-nadhi, the yogi is able to be completely motionless.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|