Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 08 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is it possible to be conscious of enlightenment, and be enlightened? Can the thought of being enlightened create ego in one? Kindly explain.
- Question 2
- I am usually in two minds -- sun and moon. Please comment.
- Question 3 from from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- You have often said that the enlightened ones never dream. But you have told us that once Chuang Tzu dreamt that he has become a butterfly. Please comment.
- Question 4
- What is Patanjali's methodology or your technique of becoming a self-contained individual?
- In this connection kindly explain how such a spiritual man literally lives from moment to moment.
- How to cultivate this habit of living from moment to moment in practical, everyday life?
- Question 5 from Anurag
- Dear Osho, one says you told Ram he is enlightened -- in the sense of realized.
- Another says you had both your tongues in both your cheeks. Ram says you were joking and that I should ask you. I tell myself it is really none of my business, but still, is he? Has he?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|