Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 08 ~ 06
|date & time||16 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you are so tremendously superb and disarming that sometimes I wonder, have you ever been in a corner?
- Question 2
- Kindly explain the relative importance of intellect, intuition, and pratibha in their proper perspective. Pray, specially explain why and how life should be pratibha-oriented and how only such an orientation is adequate for life and life's evolution at its highest and best.
- Question 3 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- Osho, kindly elaborate the phrase "in the bad company of yogis and sadhus."
- Question 4 from Michael Wise
- This ego seems to feed on every possible type of situation, and the situation which gives it the most strength and nourishment are the supposed spiritual situations. I would like to take sannyas but I can already feel the whole ego thing happening in an intensely strong way. Feeding or starving it, retreating or confronting it, it derives nourishment both ways. What to do?
- Question 5
- How are we supposed to drop the mind when you keep cluttering it with all this interesting stuff at the lectures?
- Question 6 from Ma Prem Jeevan
- My beloved Osho, when I feel enlightened:
- A. Do I tell you?
- B. Do you tell me?
- C. Is my ego asking this question?
- Question 7 from Sw Ajit Saraswati
- Osho, firstly I did not believe that it was at all possible, but somehow I followed you. Thereafter I did not think that it would ever be so soon, but somehow I persisted with you. And then, through you the impossible has become possible, the distant the immediate.
- Though I know that I have only taken the first few steps, more and more moments are gathering when it feels like the end of the journey. It is painful and yet sweet: painful not to see you there anymore, but sweet to feel you everywhere.
- Lest I disappear without so much as saying thank you to you, may I please say it now... when you are still there for me?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|