Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 08 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||18 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Not to be identified with mind and body -- still I don't know how to do it. I tell myself: You are not the mind, don't listen to your fear, love yourself, be content, etc., etc.
- Please explain again how not to get identified or, at least, why I still don't understand you.
- Question 2
- Each time I feel one with myself and in communion with you, my mind creates an enormous ego trip about how well I am progressing. Soon I am back in the mud. Please, will you encourage me?
- Question 3
- In regard to the Zen monks who laugh as a meditation every morning -- don't you think they are taking their laughter a little too seriously?
- Question 4
- Osho, I feel addicted to you. You are my last vice, my last addiction, my last drug. I want to leave for a while to travel and yet I cannot get away. Every morning like clockwork I show up for the lecture. I feel hypnotized by you. Anything to do?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|