Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 08 ~ 10
|date & time||20 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I feel lost -- there is no way back to my old life -- the bridges are broken. And I don't see a way in front of me.
- Question 2
- Why did Patanjali write and you choose to speak on the yoga sutras when neither of you was prepared to share with us the essential keys of this sadhana?
- Question 3
- For years I am most of the time witnessing and I feel it like a disease. So is it that there are two kinds of witnessing and mine is wrong? Tell me.
- Question 4
- "These things can only be transmitted in the close personal relationship between disciple and master." Well, what have we here? I have that relationship with you, and these things are not transmitted.
- Question 5 from Sw Anand Samarth
- Osho, in one of your previous lectures you have accepted that you are fully ready on your side to push sadhakas towards the unknown peak of the soul. You have further said, "I am waiting for persons of such types who are ready to do any kind of experiments for ascending to the unknown peak of the soul." The time from when I have heard this statement I have been preparing myself to face this challenge of yours. In my personal interviews with you when I accepted that I am fully ready on my side, you admitted that you were not ready at that time. Why this duality in your statements? Please clear my doubts.
- Question 6 from Michael Wise
- Peace is here with you, beloved Osho. But how do I get this monkey mind to become unattached to the old so as to move with the new: -- Michael Stupid.
- Question 7 from Michael Wise (Stupid)
- Peace is here with you, Osho. If someone were to ask Lao Tzu if he should take sannyas, would he answer: "What! And divide the world? The flowers know no uniform; and the sunrise is not beautiful?"
- "If someone is crazy enough to take your mind, give it to him."
- "The flower has already answered; there is no need for me."
- -- Michael Wise (Stupid)
- Question 8
- You are not my guru, but you are my mentor.
- You and I think alike, feel alike.
- Whatever you say I seem to have known before; you are helping me to remember. I have been hearing you for many years and I am in total empathy with you. If such is the case, what is my exact relationship with you?
- Question 9
- Osho, you have often mentioned in your lectures, "Don't think that you have come on your own. I have cast the net and have selected you." I know it is true, but how do you manage to know that the person is ready to receive what you compassionately want to share?
- I had been pining for self-realization from the very young age of fifteen and was in search of a master, which took me to Swami Sivanand of Divine Life society, sant Lilashah, and sadhu Vaswani, from whom I picked up a few jewels, but the kohinoor of self-realization was not there. I heard Radhaswami, Chinmayanand, Dongre Maharaj, and Swami Akhandanand, but self-realization was not there.
- I had even heard you in Bombay four or five years back for a few times, did some meditations with your sannyasins on Juhu beach, and appreciated them, but was not fully drawn to you, until it happened last year. I had come as a critic, but a few meditations and two or three lectures convinced and converted me. It happened... I surrendered.
- I am fully convinced that I am in the safe hands of the master, who is every moment guiding properly.
- I am experiencing ecstasy, or rather joy, but not the final stage of enlightenment. I am living the moment, not caring for the past or the future.
- Am I on the right track? Kindly enlighten.
- Question 10 from Nemo
- Beloved Osho, I wish to bring to your notice that there are now three crooks running the affairs of your ashram, and masquerading under the guise of beautiful and simple women. In case this question incurs your displeasure, I wish to use the nom de plume -- Nemo.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|