Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 09 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|30 Apr 1976 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good, but sound lost for a while during intro.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I was doing sadhana under the guidance of some other teacher. At that time I had no problem of sex. But tensions existed there in my mind.
- After coming to your shelter tensions have disappeared but a new problem of sex has arisen. Due to sex a new tension has started. What to do in this state? Please guide me.
- Question 2
- How to be passively alert? How to be neither extrovert nor introvert? And how to be and yet not to be?
- Please reply not through words but through void.
- Question 3 from Sw Maitreya
- Osho, I dream a lot, but you rarely appear in my dreams.
- Nehru, Jaiprakash, and Dinkar still frequent the scene; and that mischievous train which each time goes away with Mr Luggage but leaves me behind.
- Once you drove me in your jeep along a bumpy riverside.
- And last night saw you marrying a number of women, good ones, together and said to myself that you would manage them with ease and grace.
- Osho, would you please say what it all means for the dreamer himself?
- Question 4
- Osho, in several personal interviews with you, you used to say several things to me. At the time, I used to think that it was only psychological encouragement by you, but in the course of time all your sayings were one hundred percent correct in my experience. In spite of these experiences, now when you tell me anything, I do not believe it at that time. I feel that your saying will again be correct one hundred percent, yet I do not obey you the time when you tell me. How to get rid of this helplessness?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►