Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 02
|date & time||2 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Does a disciple steal something from his master?
- Question 2
- Cannot one enjoy life alone? Because I am not so aware, that moving into water without getting wet, or going through fire without getting burnt can be possible for me. Cannot one enjoy life alone?
- Question 3
- In reply to my question, you said the other day to live and enjoy life totally. But what is life then? -- to go in sex, to make money, to fulfil worldly desires, and all that? If so, then one has to depend on others, and the worldly things which are sure to become a bondage in the long run. And also, will it not make the search of the seeker very, very long?
- Question 4
- Can one be intimate with your soul without being your disciple?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|