Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 03
|date & time||3 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 6. Only the original mind which is born of meditation is free from desires.
- 7. The yogi's karmas are neither pure nor impure, but all others are three-fold: pure, impure and mixed.
- 8. Desires arise from these three-fold karmas when circumstances are favorable for their fulfillment.
- 9. Because memories and impressions retain the same form, the relationship of cause and effect continues, even though separated by class, locality, and time.
- 10. And there is no beginning to this process, as the desire to live is eternal.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|