Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 05
|date & time||5 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 11. Being bound together as cause-effect, the effects disappear with the disappearance of causes.
- 12. Past and future exist in the present, but they are not experienced in the present because they are on different planes.
- 13. Whether manifest or unmanifest, the past, the present and the future are of the nature of gunas: stability, action and inertia.
- 14. The essence of any object consists in the uniqueness of the proportions of the three gunas.
- 15. The same object is seen in different ways by different minds.
- 16. An object is not dependent on one mind.
- 17. An object is known or unknown depending on whether the mind is colored by it or not.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|