Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 06
|date & time||6 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Osho, I was brought up in the teachings of Rudolph Steiner, but I could not yet break through my barriers towards him. Although I believe him to be right in the way he shows that for the West, the possibility to free ourselves from 'maya' is to learn to think in the right way. By doing this and by meditating, he says we are able to lose our egos and find our 'I'. The central figure for him is Christ, whom he differentiates from Jesus as a totally different being. Your way seems different to me. Can you please advise me? I am somehow torn between you and the way Steiner shows.
- Question 2
- When I am with the plants, rivers, mountains, animals, birds, sky, I feel okay. But when I come among the people I feel as if I have come into the madhouse. Why is this division?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I hear you, your loving compassion for me as a woman, behind your words, which sometimes jar me. And I also feel that my very woman-ness is the main barrier to my ever experiencing the bliss of enlightenment, because all of the enlightened beings you ever talk about are men, and because your own experiences are as a male. Please share with me what you can about how enlightenment is for me as a woman.
- Question 4
- I feel as if I had no choice in coming to you. Do we really ever choose things that happen in our lives?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|