Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||10 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Why is every human being full of problems and unhappy?
- Question 2 from Vidya
- I keep on dreaming that I am dying. What is happening?
- Question 3 from Prapatti
- Every lecture is to be an injection of life. At times I go out permeated by your presence, at times confused; anyhow, rich, new. I feel loving and loved by life. Instead, after even the sweetest darshan, I feel deeply frustrated. Could you say something about this?
- Question 4
- In the East, it has been stressed that one should stay with a person, one person, in a love relationship. In the West, now people float from one relationship to another. Which are you in favor of?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|