Zen The Diamond Thunderbolt ~ 07
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||18 Jul 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:09:42.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Prem Maneesha. Questions are being read by Osho himself.
After discourse Osho leads No-Mind Meditation.
- The sutra
- When Ganto took leave of Tokusan, Tokusan said, "Where are you going?"
- Ganto said, "For now I am taking leave of you, master, and going down the mountain."
- Tokusan said, "After that, then what?"
- Ganto said, "I won't forget you, master."
- "By virtue of what do you say this?" inquired Tokusan.
- Ganto said, "Haven't you heard that when a monk's knowledge is equal to his teacher's he has less than half his teacher's virtue; when his knowledge surpasses the teacher's only then is he qualified for the transmission?"
- Tokusan said, "So it is, so it is. Guard it well on your own."
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, the unsurpassable man, would you agree that your disciples will have only proved themselves when they surpass you? Or do we need only to surpass ourselves?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|