Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 1 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||12 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- There is an old tradition that links wisdom and foolishness. Is a wise man simple-minded? Is the simplification that comes with age wisdom or fatigue? What is the difference between a wise man and a fool?
- Question 2
- How do you deal with death?
- Question 3
- One philosopher said: 'Knowledge is a virtue in the second half of life but a bore in the first.' Shouldn't sadhana be reserved for those over forty?
- Question 4
- All you said this morning is included in the Gospel. So why do you reject Jesus and the Gospel in front of us instead of saying how total they are but that the message has been killed by men? And, if we are Christian, we should go back to the source, the Gospel, or, if not Christian, try to make the first steps with your approach.
- Question 5
- I am getting very bored with sex and that creates anxiety. It seems as if I am losing interest in life itself. And then what is left there except death? What should I do?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|