Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 2 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||22 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Peace of mind can be gained by withdrawal from the world, by stilling the vortices of the mind. But how much inner peace is appropriate in a world that contains Attica, Vietnam, Johannesburg, Biafra, Pakistan and Sub-Sahara Africa?
- Question 2
- Does healthy self-awareness necessarily involve a religious commitment?
- Question 3
- Osho, I am a newcomer here, and I was shocked when I heard you using words like 'bastard' etcetera. I cannot believe a saint using such words. Can you say something about it?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho: came to Poona a while ago, got into Rajneesh, took sannyas, turned orange, did a few groups, started working in the ashram, dropped some old games -- dope and all that stuff -- fell in love, getting higher every day...
- But what about the work? Yes, the real thing! You know? Every master says it: find your path, and work on the self. Some also call it 'initiation'. So far, haven't got a clue what that means.
- Question 5
- What exactly is the most fundamental disease of humankind according to Zen?
- Question 6
- Osho, what are you doing here exactly?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|