Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 2 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||24 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You often speak about the real, the authentic man. Could you say something about the real and authentic woman... or even your ideal woman?
- Question 2
- Hey God! What the hell are we doing here?
- Question 3
- What is the difference between analysing and understanding? Is it necessary to look at the past for understanding to happen?
- Question 4
- The lectures on Zen delight me to no end. I feel myself falling in tune with it more and more. But it seems so easy. Am I becoming lazy? I thought spirituality is supposed to be arduous -- not a free and easy let-go.
- Question 5
- I have visited many ashramas, but everywhere men and women are kept apart -- except here.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|