Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 2 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||26 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I am fifty, but I don't yet feel really mature and fully grown up. What is the matter with me?
- Question 2
- Why should people suppress the sublime? What is so threatening about paradise?
- Question 3
- I want to become a sannyasin but I have been taught from my very childhood to take every step very carefully. And because of that, I have been hesitating long. What should I do?
- Question 4
- Please explain. Is life an observer and death observed?
- Question 5 from Sw Anand Fareed
- Osho, would you not like to say something to me?
- Question 6
- I cannot believe that anything like samadhi or satori exists. Unless I myself have experienced it, how can I believe you are the Buddha or anybody else?
- Question 7
- I had gone into seclusion and silence for twenty-one days, as you had told me. Since then, I feel great power in me. A dog was barking the other day at me ferociously. I said within myself, 'Stop!' and he stopped immediately. Then I tried it on a man who was walking towards his house. I said inside myself, 'Run!' and instantly he started running. And then I told silently to a woman who was walking just ahead of me, 'Look back and wink at me.' And sure, she did. But since then I am feeling very weak. What has happened?
- I have tried it in many other situations since that time, but nothing happens. What has gone wrong?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|