Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 3 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|10 Jul 1977 am
|Buddha Hall, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- The contemporary ideal of living completely within the present moment, no less than the classical mystical notion of living totally within the divine eternal, is as impossible as it is inhuman. It results in a diseased rather than a graceful present. Graceful existence integrates present, past and future.
- Question 2
- What is the path to eternal light? Can an alcoholic take sannyas? What is the point in sannyas?
- Question 3
- Is it really possible to drop sex by going through it? It seems my mind and body will never stop asking for it?
- Question 4
- Osho, please explain to me what it means to take sannyas. You have given me many understandings and opened new paths for me. As I listen to you, I love your voice. And always your pictures give me a strength and a feeling of the fullness of beauty, the joy, the sorrow of the whole universe, of you and of me. I feel you are my master and in a sense my beloved. But, you see, what I don't understand is this: I feel also I receive answers from the trees, the clouds, the stones.... I feel you are them... they are you... and me also... we are all in it together. So what I don't understand for my experience is that to take sannyas means to me to choose you over the rest or to choose a part of the whole. But yet I feel you are the whole too.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series