Zen The Special Transmission ~ 02
|date & time||2 Jul 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 54min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 52min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3, Q5 - Q6 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Dharmaraj
- Osho, what is understanding and what is misunderstanding?
- Question 2 from Narayandas Diwari
- Osho, I am a hypocrite. What should I do?
- Question 3 from Dharmamurti
- Osho, being here with you, my life has become so simple and ordinary. Now when I am hungry I sleep, when I am tired i eat. Am I nearing enlightenment?
- Question 4 from Anand Eti
- Osho, please talk about the fear of going mad, walking on a razor's edge.
- Question 5 from Reverend Banana
- Osho, I wish I had been born in the dark ages.
- Question 6 from Gyan Deva
- Osho, how not to be a Jew?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|