Zen The Special Transmission ~ 08
|date & time||8 Jul 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 52min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 55min. Quality: not so good, audio-noise during Osho arriving. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3, Q5 - Q7 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sant Maharaj
- Osho, what is for lunch today?
- Question 2 from Sarjano
- Osho, I never feared anything and never chose to escape in my life. There is only one thing that scared me and gave me an unbearable feeling to escape -- boredom. Why am I so afraid of boredom? What am I trying to escape really?
- Question 3 from Prem Upachara
- Osho, such a thirst for you! And so strong the longing to hear you call my name. But I find no question, and no joke as a pretext.
- Question 4 from Ramchandra
- Osho, I am not a coward, although it is true that I have not become a sannyasin yet. I think that I do not need any outer initiation; I am already initiated by you inwardly. I have heard your voice speaking to me from my very innermost core.
- Question 5
- Osho, do you know why you don't have many sannyasins in Spain?
- Question 6 from Anand Joaquin
- Osho, today I am a one-year-old child in your love, the love of existence. Can you say "happy birthday" to me?
- Question 7 from Girijanandan
- Osho, why am I constantly thinking about women and women and women?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|