Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||27 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Samadhi
- Osho, do you really think Zen is full of zest, zip, zap and zing?
- Question 2 from Ajai Krishna Idkanpal
- Osho, I am really concerned about the public kissing, hugging and touching that your beautiful sannyasins resort to at the most appropriate moments but at rather inappropriate places. It only invites the repressed public wrath that endangers the safety of the sannyasins when it could be avoided.
- I feel it is high time a restraint is called for from doing this in public places. And who better to instruct or make recommendations to your sannyasins than you yourself? Otherwise they have no business to crib and complain about public reaction. They should face the expected reaction with a smile and without complaint.
- Even the EST trainers and their staff in Bombay don't do this in public, as it amounts to breaking agreements with Indian society, and any broken agreement has disagreeable consequences.
- Question 3 from Anand Toshen
- Osho, tonight I am flying to Paris, taking with me this beautiful name that you gave me for the new centre, Pradeep, a lamp.
- Could you give me some help to screw this lamp into the French mind? And also tell us a joke with a few words in French to make Paris laugh!
- Thank you, Osho.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|