Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 02
|date & time||28 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 10min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 0min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q3 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving, Q1 and Q2.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Prem Pramod
- Osho, do you think that you will go to heaven when you die?
- Question 2 from Anil Bharti
- Osho, while on an educational tour to Bombay and Poona I brought some of my students to your lecture yesterday. I wanted them to have a taste of the joy and the bliss that I have received from you. Hence I almost forced them to come to the ashram by making them wake up early in the morning, take their baths, skip their breakfasts, so that we arrived here in time. I was shocked when I heard their reactions after the discourse they were very critical of you and of everything they saw and heard here during their short stay, and cursed me for bringing them here. 'The government should ban this place', 'this man should be shot', etcetera were some of their reactions. When I asked them what it was that you had said that hurt them, they could not say a word. However, they kept accusing and cursing me, as if I had done something very wrong to them. Since then these very students whom I loved so much and whom I cared for and respected are behaving with me as if I am their enemy.
- These students, including girls, are supposed to be the most cultured, well-behaved and intelligent in the whole of the university, as they are selected for their course of study through a competitive test. They come from well-to-do families, are grown-up young men and women between twenty and twenty-five years, and are above average in their I.Q.
- Osho, how long will the new generation keep missing you?
- Should those of us who live and work in the outside world not even speak of you to those whom we love and care for? Should we not even try to share this joy and this bliss that we have experienced through you, even with those who are close to us?
- Question 3
- Osho, is the innocence of small children just ignorance, or has it got any value too?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|